Are you hosting party for the 4th or attending one?! I have major red white and blue inspiration for you!
- Create a drink station! A self-serve station is one of my favorite party tricks. You can keep it simple and even create a signature drink (see below)! I decided to serve chilled champagne with fresh berries to top and berry infused water.
- How about a campari sprtiz for your signature drink like the one Jenna, Manners & Manhattans created?! Recipe here
- Wow your guests with a balloon garland, which makes the perfect backdrop! Order yours below
- I love a good charcuterie board! They are so easy to make and a crowd favorite. Check out this gorgeous one here from Lori, Pop of Gold that is sure to wow your guests!
- Party printables are such a fun way to personalize your event. Jenn, Pixels & Pop has the cutest ones for the 4th, like this banner! Shop here and here.
- Setting the table? Amanda, Rusty Chic Decor created a pretty tablescape..bonus everything can be purchased at Target! Click here
- Don’t stress about dessert, leave it to the pros! Caitlin, Cafe Everyday Sunday makes amazing cookies and desserts. Order your custom cookies here
I hope you are feeling inspired after reading this post!
Love all of this patriotic inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing love! Your tips are so appreciated!
Thank you!! So many fun ideas!
Love this post, Lori! And thank you for featuring my drink recipe!
Thank you! Anytime!!
Thanks for including me Lauren! Your drink station is fabulous!!
Of course!! Thank you!