Are you hosting party for the 4th or attending one?! I have major red white and blue inspiration for you!
- Create a drink station! A self-serve station is one of my favorite party tricks. You can keep it simple and even create a signature drink (see below)! I decided to serve chilled champagne with fresh berries to top and berry infused water.
- How about a campari sprtiz for your signature drink like the one Jenna, Manners & Manhattans created?! Recipe here
- Wow your guests with a balloon garland, which makes the perfect backdrop! Order yours below
- I love a good charcuterie board! They are so easy to make and a crowd favorite. Check out this gorgeous one here from Lori, Pop of Gold that is sure to wow your guests!
- Party printables are such a fun way to personalize your event. Jenn, Pixels & Pop has the cutest ones for the 4th, like this banner! Shop here and here.
- Setting the table? Amanda, Rusty Chic Decor created a pretty tablescape..bonus everything can be purchased at Target! Click here
- Don’t stress about dessert, leave it to the pros! Caitlin, Cafe Everyday Sunday makes amazing cookies and desserts. Order your custom cookies here
I hope you are feeling inspired after reading this post!