Mother’s Day is right around the corner! This will be my first official Mother’s Day 🙂 Last year I was still pregnant. I put together a guide to give you some ideas of fun gifts to give. I also love the idea of handmade gifts, like a special card, etc. This guide includes things in different categories from custom beaded bracelets (think mama, customize with baby’s name), to trendy accessories and even the ever so popular Bottega veneta purse dupes! Lots of items that are perfect for summer.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click and make a purchase, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
- Bottega Veneta purse dupe / yellow
- Bottega Veneta purse dupe / white
- Billabong graphic tee (these are so good! Breastfeeding mama approved and the perfect tee to throw on with cute jean shorts or comfy shorts)
- $10 Birkenstock dupe sandals
- Gold hoop earrings set
- Mama necklace
- Custom beaded bracelets (handmade by me 🙂
- Cute hair ties
- Trucker hat
- Bucket hat
- Body scrub
- Body lotion (this is the best!!)
- Lip balm (gets rid of chapped lips & plumps)
- Moisturizer (my favorite, doubles as eye cream)
- Vitamin C & night serum (highly recommend this combo, especially for new mamas! My skin has been amazing, I’m 6 months PP. Every product from Covey is great. The night serum is a natural alternative to retinol (which is to be avoided while pregnant & nursing) and it’s amazing!!)
I hope this guide helps you with shopping for the special mama or mama friends in your life! It’s always fun to receive gifts you typically wouldn’t buy for yourself. And if you are a mama and reading this, you are doing amazing! Happy almost Mother’s Day to you!