I am now 7 weeks postpartum. (I am
just getting to posting this now at 4 MONTHS postpartum 😆, better late than never!) I’ve rounded up the items I found most helping during the healing time.
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click and make a purchase, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
- Donut pillow: if you had an episiotomy like I did, this is a MUST! It will make sitting down muchhh easier
- Peri bottle: I prefer the frida one over the hospital provided one. The one in the hospital doesn’t have the curve feature like the frida, which makes it much easier
- Disposable underwear: I used these the entire time until I stopped bleeding. I preferred these over the ones provided in the hospital as well..the hospital ones are loose and makes it feel like everything is just hanging if you know what I mean 😂 these ones are tighter (not in a bad way) and hold everything in place
- Nursing bras: I usually don’t wear a bra, but if I’m going out or someone comes over, this is what I wear. Super easy when needing to feed and comfy
- Cozy pjs: these are like butter! So soft and loose fitting..loved these in the beginning especially since some shirts can be irritating against the boobs
- Nipple butter: this is the best! Perfect for soothing and you don’t have to wipe it off to feed
- Instant breast heat warmers: in the beginning when your nipples are super sore, these are awesome! Takes the pain away instantly and you can reuse them
Hope this is helpful if you aren’t sure where to start! We’re in this together! Xo
Leave a Reply